Thursday, September 05, 2002

I woke up this morning at 4:30am. Not sure what I was dreamingabout but it made me want to do something, not just go back to bed. So I started reading from Devvy Kidd's site about solutions. I started right at the point of George Washington's vision. This is the first time I had read the vision given to the Father of our country.

Amazing stuff,

Remembering how great it was to read George Washington's prayer journal, I wondered why I couldnt do a prayer Journal online as a blog. But not for everyone to read. In my search for truth and falling into what I have learned about the nature of our present government, I need the guidence of the Holy Spirit to keep me from going nuts and falling into absolute crazyness.

I also downloaded the The Declaration of Arbroath, 1320

Devvy also pointed me that way from this great article "Do Americans Really Have the Stomach for Freedom?"