Monday, August 26, 2002

I am reading John Adams. I am trying to place my mind into what it was like for our founders.

Also in response to my post about Patrick Henry, this belief that something is wrong and must be fixed goes way beyond the income tax. It is also not something that will just happen. It must be fought for. Not by mob rule but by organized resistance. And I am sorry but We The People 501(c)(3) organization does not qualify in my opinion. I dont question the motives of Bob Shulz. More on this later. I am studying and praying, asking God to show me the right path to take. I believe that there is more freedom in America that in any other county. But it might not be that way for our kids, and they are who I am fighting for.

We watched the last part of Braveheart last night. I so love that movie!