Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Doug also asks the question on his blog The American Dream "Question is might they just disappear one night when blogger goes out of business?" The answer is that Blogger already archives our blog into a weekly format. A one week blog page is a small enough file size that you could fit an entire year on a floppy disk. I believe that it is our own responsibility to back up our information. Anything that is in the hands of a third party is not safe forever. That also being said, I dont belive that blogger will go out of business. I do plan on upgrading to Blogger Pro for just $35 a year. I like the idea of posting by email, from my phone if needed. And the cost for blogger to maintain so much text without having to be loaded with storage issues of graphics heavy pages is minimal. That is how I see it. :)